Monday, April 25, 2011

Vote for Me!!!!

I am honored to have been chosen as a finalist in the 2011 milblog contest! My blog is listed among some other great blogs so the competition should be a great one! I knew my blog had been nominated, but didn't know it was a finalist until one of the other finalists commented on my blog. It truly is an honor, and I am so excited!! Please take a few minutes to vote for one of these great blogs!!

The voting is now open so please follow this link, http://milblogconference.milblogging.com/2011-milbloggies/vote-now/ to vote for your favorite blogs!! Mine can be found under the spouse blogs. I really appreciate your votes. Please share with your friends as I can use all the votes I can get!! There are plenty of great ones!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination! You have my vote! I, too am a finalist! My Blog is nominated for U.S. Military Parent!
    Truly, there are so many amazing blogs. It's an honor to be mentioned!!!!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete