Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thank you, thank you , thank you......

Those two little words just do not seem to be enough, but I don't know what else to say.  I am beyond grateful everyone who had anything to do with our build.  I know that I will never know you all and be able to thank you personally, but know that we are forever grateful.

It is so amazing to be see the dedication, love, hard work, and sacrifices of so many come together to help bring our family together again.  I am so humbled by it all.  Please know, that me and my entire family are very thankful to have such a supportive community surrounding us.  We know the conditions were extreme, and we appreciate everyone!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the donations, time, sweat, energy, time and everything else that was given for us.  We will never forget all of that and will do our best to pay it forward every chance we get.

Even Now......Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment