Friday, November 4, 2011

Silent Siren

Our family is very pleased to announce our new program Silent Siren.  It is the culmination of our personal experiences, tons of hard work, and the passion we have to help others who find themselves in similar situations.  The idea for this program has been running through my mind for several years now.  It is great to finally see it come to fruition!

You can learn more about this unique PTSD alert program by logging on to our new website at www.silentsiren.org .  Please help us grow by sharing our link, facebook page, and twitter!  You can also donate to Silent Siren through our website.

Through our journey of being a wounded warrior family we have had many struggles, but we have also been incredibly blessed.  We are happy to be able to give back and share our story to help pave a better road for those who will follow in a similar journey.  We hope that we can use our voice and story to speak for other families struggling with PTSD.  We are extremely honored and humbled that we have been given this opportunity to speak out and fight the stigma.

None of this would be possible without my amazing team who has believed in my idea from the first time I shared it with them.  I want to thank Dr. Ike Nnawuchi, Emily Smith, John Steed, and Theresa Emerson for their belief in me and my idea, their hard work and dedication in making this dream a reality, and their commitment to see it through.  We love you guys!

I also want to thank Karla Smith Foundation for deciding to make this a program under their foundation. I am proud to partner with them and work together to help bridge the gap between families supporting a loved one with PTSD and emergency services personnel.  I am excited to see where this goes!

Please support our new program in any way you can.  Thank you!

Even Now.......Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment